Because the Big Give is a non-profit event held on a yearly basis, the operating committee has a need to raise funds to help support the behind the scenes tasks and activities performed. Below is a list of financial commitments that the Big Give undertakes in order to make this project a great success not only for local churches but for those people in communities across the country who are in need of practical help with no strings attached.
- Website creation and maintenance
- Promotional Video filming and editing
- Information meetings to help inform church leaders and event managers on what the Big Give is all about
- Training sessions to help event managers learn how to run a successful event
- Marketing materials to help get the word out to communities
- Marketing resources to help churches and organizations to recruit volunteers to help run their event
- Help in getting other communities up and running so that this great event can happen on the same day across the country
The Big Give is an amazing outreach that depends solely on registrations and fundraising to help get more people involved in bringing the love of Jesus to extravagantly bless the needy in our communities. Please let us know if you’d be willing to help by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance!